We Buy Antique Furniture
Sell Your Antique Furniture with Our Private Buying Service
We are leading buyers of a range of antique furniture and our unique private buying services will guarantee you get the highest values possible. You can sell a range of furniture styles using our service, which avoids all unnecessary auction fees, commissions and other charges – leaving you with a full cash payment for your items.
As experts in market trends, we have a particular interest in buying Regency furniture, brass inlaid furniture and marquetry furniture. If you sell your antique furniture with us you will get the following additional advantages of our service:
- Expert valuation: Our position as leaders in the antique trade gives us the expertise to accurately value your items in the privacy of your own home
- Professional service: We operate with a set of values that means we are the sensible choice when you want a service that is honest, reliable and friendly
- Networks of dealers: Our services are made possible because we have relationships with a network of dealers and collectors to place your items – you can take advantage of our position in the trade
Our service enables you to buy and sell antique furniture and many other high-value items smoothly and for the best price. Some providers are slow, unresponsive and offer low final sale prices, so if you want fast, professional service with the highest values we are the smart choice.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling antique furniture for years and our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation possible.
How the Burlingtons Service Works
When you decide to sell your antique furniture we guarantee the best possible service, it is a quick convenient process that has the following simple steps:
- Book your valuation: When you book your no-obligation valuation one of our experts will offer first-class identification services in the comfort and privacy of your home. One of our friendly team will carry out a thorough appraisal and assess the value of the furniture and any other items you wish to sell.
- Accept our offer: Once we have come to a precise figure you can choose to accept our offer. Thanks to our high appraisals and avoidance of all fees we are confident that you will accept our offer, which will be very accurate and higher than any other buyers can offer. There are never any fees, charges or other deductions.
- Receive your payment: After you decide to accept our offer we will provide the full payment for your items. We provide instant cash payments for everything that we buy, we will then take your items and complete our transaction.
The service we offer is unique and provides a refreshing way to sell high-value items at the highest values. Get in touch and book your valuation today.
Why Choose Us When Selling Your Antique Furniture
The primary reason to choose us is that we offer the highest values for your items. We also provide fast service, with immediate cash payments, so you will never have to wait around for your money. You will also have a very warm experience with our professional team whether you have furniture for sale or the other items we buy.
We will give you the following advantages of our services:
- Prices unachievable using an auction house, thanks to our relationship with dealers and collectors.
- Expert valuations and identification of pieces based on 20 years of experience in the trade.
- The benefit of our leading position in the industry, with a network of relationships with dealers and collectors throughout the UK.
Our reputation as quality buyers of antiques, gold and many other second-hand items leads us to many excellent reviews. See below for what one very happy person has to say about using our services:
“I was very apprehensive in relation to your visit today. However, I need not have been. The service was excellent efficient and fair and I would have no hesitation in using you again, indeed we hope to, and recommending you. Thank you for an honest and trustworthy service. – CHLOE ZAMORA | LONDON
Whether you want to sell an item such as a dressing table, genuine antique bedroom furniture, dining tables or other types of antique and vintage furniture we may have a strong interest in buying. You can book your valuation with us today and find more information about whether we will buy your antiques.
How Much Will I Get for My Antique Furniture?
When we buy antique furniture we need to complete the full valuation, identification and appraisal process before we arrive at a price for your second-hand items – this is understandably frustrating if you want an idea of how much you will get. The prices we offer will depend on many factors including market fluctuations and trends.
Take a look at our current stock of antique furniture for a clearer idea of the styles of furniture we have an interest in buying. Our team will take into account the following considerations when we value your antique furniture:
- The furniture designer, cabinetmaker, movement or style and their market appeal.
- Overall condition of the antique furniture, an item with damage is worth less than vintage furniture that is in good condition.
- The general quality of the furniture, we have a particular interest in high-end items with good levels of craftsmanship and technique.
As top buyers, we have an interest in buying many types of furniture, so if you think you have a valuable item we will offer the highest possible values. While prices fluctuate we can still guarantee the best prices thanks to our unique service and position as leaders in the trade
Book Your Antique Furniture Valuation Today
If you have antique furniture for sale we are the ideal buyers if you want the best value possible. We buy and sell a range of items and have an excellent identification and valuation service that will accurately appraise your second-hand items.
You can take advantage of our industry-leading services and reap the benefits of our relationships with dealers and collectors throughout the UK. We are keen to buy a range of styles of antique furniture. Book your valuation online today.