We Buy Your Gold Watches
Sell Your Gold Watch
Burlingtons provide a simple buying service for your gold watch or watches. We are private buyers and use our market knowledge and experience to provide you with the most competitive prices. We can offer an immediate cash payment for your gold watch after you accept the valuation.
Gold watches are an item that many people buy and sell, and we buy many different kinds of watches including Rolex, Cartier, and antique pocket watches too. We can value your watch in your home and make use of our network to find the best price possible.
Burlingtons ltd have been buying and selling gold watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch.
We’re Interested in All Types of Gold Watches Regardless of Condition
As active members of a community of dealers and collectors we can find the perfect place to sell your gold watch. You need to get in touch with us to set up a free and no-obligation valuation for your gold watch or other items.
Brands we are interested in are Patek Phillipe, Rolex, Cartier, Piaget, Jaeger- LeCoultre, Audemars Piquet, Longines, Zenith, Tudor, Omega, Vacheron Constantin and all army and military watches.
Burlingtons Ltd has been buying and selling vintage gold watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch.
What will make people want to buy your gold watch?
Gold is a precious metal with a variety of densities and masses. It can be a part of many pieces of jewellery and decorative items and continues to be an important commodity, as it has for millennia.
Buyers and consumers like gold watches for many reasons, and watch collectors will commonly own more than one watch. Dealers also value them because they are tradeable. Other appealing characteristics of gold watches include:
- Gold holds its value: People enjoy buying gold because it tends to increase in value over time. Gold is an investment that will pay off in the future and people can pass on high-value and rare gold watches through generations.
- High-value designs: Many watchmakers like to use gold. A popular manufacturer means that a gold watch will draw additional value from the nature of the design. Limited edition designs and unique year-specific and brand-specific varieties keep growing in value and commonly feature gold.
- A practical choice: Watches are not just pleasant to look at, they provide a useful tool to tell the time. This is obvious, but many buyers can be averse to antiques that do not provide some type of function. Other functions include annual calendars and other measurements.
Gold is an ever-present commodity and carries a luxurious sense of character that makes it a desirable type of watch. The gold itself is valuable, and in the form of a watch, a buyer is surely findable without much difficulty. This sense of value also means your gold watch will get a higher sale price.
The process of valuing and buying your gold watch
We realise you need to know whoever values your watch is an expert. We have many years of experience and will be able to give you an accurate estimate.
Lots of people buy gold watches as a form of investment. It’s not just the materials manufacturers use, it’s the manufacturers themselves. Rolex is a luxury watch manufacturer that dates back to 1905, and we are capable of determining the best models from different periods.
You will feel satisfied with the sale price of your gold watch. We want to give people the best experience with every kind of item that we buy.
For the best service we provide:
- Private valuations: We will come to you to value your gold watch when you’re ready to sell. We will give it a thorough examination in your home.
- No auction fees: You avoid any fees from auctions when selling your gold watch to us, meaning you get a higher final price.
- An extensive network: We have long-standing relationships with dealers and collectors. We know where to place your item for the best value.
The thinking behind our approach is to provide a direct and honest service for our clients.
We buy all kinds of gold watches but also watches in a variety of other materials. Take a look at some of the watches we currently have in stock online.
Now that you’re ready to sell your gold watch
Manufacturers of gold watches are experts in precision and detail. We look for brands like Rolex and Audemars Piguet, but you can sell us others too.
People may find it difficult to value a gold watch themselves, but our private valuation service can determine a decisive and realistic value.
The first step to selling your gold watch is getting in touch with us. We will then value it and pay cash immediately when you’re happy with the price.