Sell My Rolex
You can sell your old, modern or vintage model Rolex watch for the best cash prices using our private buying service. We will conduct a private valuation for your Rolex watch and place it within our network of collectors and dealers, which means you avoid all fees and get the highest price possible. You will then get an immediate cash payment for your Rolex watch.
Get A Valuation
Sell Your Rolex Watch
HOW IT WORKS
Send us the details about your Rolex watch, including model number if you have it.
If we are interested in your piece, we will contact you to arrange a personal home visit.
After inspection, we make you a formal offer and, if accepted, an immediate payment.
We have an interest in buying vintage Rolex watch models, but many pre-owned models are also valuable to us. Rolex watches of interest to us include the Rolex Air King, Rolex Daytona, Rolex Datejust and Rolex Oyster Perpetual models – but we may buy others too.
In any case, the first step is to book your free valuation with us. Burlingtons has over 20 years of trade experience and will provide a reliable and accurate valuation. Contact us today to arrange your valuation.
Rolex watches are highly valuable and our team will appraise your watch. To book a valuation of your Rolex watch please feel free to contact us. We will buy your Rolex watch, as well as many other luxury watch brands, and provide the best offer possible.
Why Should I Choose Burlingtons To Sell My Rolex?
Aside from our extensive experience, the key reason to sell your Rolex watch to Burlingtons is that you will get the best price possible in the UK.
We buy directly from you and avoid all fees as we use our relationships with dealers and collectors to place your Rolex watch, which means you will receive the full value amount and the highest possible price. Our experts provide honest, reliable and accurate valuations with a professional and friendly approach.
How Does The Process Work When I Sell My Rolex Watch To You
The process of selling your Rolex is very simple. It is a similar process on all types of high-value item that we buy and it works like this:
- Get a valuation: We are experts in many of the high-value items that we buy, and the first step is to get a valuation where we will accurately value your Rolex watch.
- Accept the offer: Once the valuation is complete, we will give you an offer. This offer is likely to be much higher than any other watch buyers can reach, and avoids all fees.
- Receive your cash payments: When you accept the valuation we give you for your Rolex watch, we will give you an immediate cash payment, with no fees or waiting times.
Our direct buying services makes us one of the smoothest and most efficient ways to sell your Rolex watch in the UK.
Rolex types we may have an interest in include the following: AIR-KING, CELLINI, COSMOGRAPH, DAYTONA, EXPLORER, EXPLORER II, GMT-MASTER II, GMT-MASTER I, LADIES OYSTER PERPETUAL, MASTERPIECE, MID-SIZE, MILGAUSS, OYSTER PERPETUAL, OYSTERQUARTZ, SEA-DWELLER, SUBMARINER, TURN-O-GRAPH, YACHT-MASTER,
What Price Will I Get For My Rolex Watch?
There are a huge number of Rolex watch models and types available, stretching right back to the early 1900s. Every year there are new designs with many variations and design options, all of which can greatly affect the price.
However, some price ranges for popular types of Rolex watch include the following:
- Rolex Submariner: Commonly these watches range from a value of £7,000 to £30,000, but can be much more.
- Rolex Air-King: A more affordable Rolex watch, the Rolex Air-King can be worth £3,000 to £4,000 new, but some variations are more expensive.
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual: New versions of the Rolex Oyster Perpetual start at around £4,000, but again may vary depending on the watch.
- Rolex Datejust: The classic Rolex Datejust watch design can cost around £3,000 to £7,000, with some versions costing over £10,000.
- Rolex Daytona: The Rolex Daytona can start from around £10,000 in price. However, there are variants worth many times that.
It can be difficult to determine the precise price you will get when you sell your Rolex watch because of the many variations and options. Vintage Rolexes are also difficult to value without a proper appraisal. The best way to determine the price you will get is to book your valuation with us.
One of the refreshing things about Burlingtons private buying service is the directness of the transaction. You will find this an original and novel approach, and the ultimate advantage of the final sale price makes us the sensible choice. We are the best place to sell your Rolex in London, as this is also where our offices are.
FAQs and Useful Information
What will affect the price I get for my watch?
Your watch valuation will depend on the following factors:
- Make or model
- Materials and precious metals
- General condition and functionality
Will you buy my Rolex watch?
We will probably buy your Rolex watch so long as it is genuine and in good overall condition. See the watches in our current stock for an idea of the watches we buy.
Watches we may have an interest in buying include the Rolex Submariner, Rolex Datejust, Rolex Air-King, Rolex Oyster Perpetual, Rolex Daytona and vintage Rolex watches.
You can contact us with details on your specific Rolex watch model for more information.