Women’s Rolex Watches
Sometimes luxury watches can seem like they let down the female side of the market, but this is not true of the many ladies’ watches produced by the world’s most famous watchmaker – Rolex. Although it is fair to say the majority of Rolexes are designed with men in mind, there are a lot of male-designed and female-designed watches that can complement a lady’s wrist perfectly.
Get A Valuation
Below, we have listed some of the top women’s Rolexes. Each of these make excellent purchases when new or when found on the pre-owned market:
While women’s watches are often less of a focal point for second-hand markets, there are many excellent opportunities for ladies’ watches to become highly valuable to collectors. If you have a women’s Rolex watch to sell please feel free to get in touch and book a valuation with us. We can offer you an excellent price for your pre-owned watch, with no auction fees.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch.
Discover the Best Women’s Rolex Watches
Whether you are interested in buying new or pre-owned Rolex watches, there are some fantastic examples of watches that feature feminine designs, and which will rival their male equivalents in both style and market value:
1. Rolex Lady Datejust
Perhaps one of the most famous and collectable Rolex watches for women is the Lady Datejust. This female-inspired design takes influence from one of the best Rolex watch models – the Datejust. It’s also evidence that Rolex has long had an eye on the ladies’ watch market – the first Lady Datejust was released in 1957.
The Lady Datejust has a range of key features that make it an excellent option for women:
- Multiple sizes: You can get a Lady Datejust with 26, 28 and 31 mm case sizes, so there is something for all sizes of wrist within this classic Rolex design. Lots of people feel that larger watches are a bit more modern for the average wearer, but there are plenty of vintage designs available on used Lady Datejusts. This ensures that all tastes and wrist shapes can be catered to.
- Diverse materials: There are abundant material types with the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust, so it is an excellent option for women with a penchant for a certain style. Gold, yellow gold, platinum, rolesor (a two-tone gold design) and Oystersteel are available, so whether you are buying new or pre-owned watches you will see a lot of variety.
- Bezel and bracelet configurations: The option for diverse designs is key to the creation of brilliant women’s Rolexes; it’s why the Lady Datejust is on our list. You can get bezels with diamonds, smooth gold, steel or platinum bezels, and even bracelets such as the President bracelet, which is available on some newer Lady Datejusts.
The Lady Datejust was previously one of the smallest Rolex watches available at just 26 mm, but since 2015 the case has been a slightly larger 28 mm. This slight but noticeable difference in size can mean older Lady Datejusts are quite collectable and sell very well on the second-hand market.
2. Rolex Yacht-Master
The Rolex Yacht-Master might not instantly conjure up images of femininity, but when you look beyond the name you will see there is a lot on offer for women in this most luxurious of watches. The Yacht-Master features some excellent references for both men and women – notably the unisex Rolex Yacht-Master ref. 268655.
The Rolex Yacht-Master has a number of features which make it a great watch choice:
- Rose gold: There is no more feminine a watch material than something prized and precious, and rose gold is a contender for the top spot. You will see lots of rose gold across all sizes of Yacht-Masters. Rose gold cases, clasps, bezels and bracelets all offer a warm, pinkish hue – perfect for ladies’ wrists. Rose gold uses 25% copper for its colour.
- Robust and waterproof: The delicacy of the watch’s design is supported by its rugged capabilities. A sports watch designed for both sexes, the Yacht-Master will perform well in sand, sun, sea and the beachside cabana alike. It is nice when a women’s Rolex has the strong, utilitarian qualities of a sports watch in a beautiful picturesque case.
- Bracelets for form and function: You can make a high-performance Yacht-Master a bit more feminine with a smart bracelet choice, which makes it a good option for ladies who want form without compromise on function. Top bracelet varieties for women include a yellow or rose gold Oyster bracelet, adding a more feminine touch.
The key to why this model features on our list is its willing embrace of luxury – something many sports watches do not quite manage in the same way. The Yacht-Master is also perfect for sporting women, with its water sports credentials providing a very high-performance, yet still luxurious watch.
3. Rolex Day-Date
Although the Rolex is an extremely popular men’s watch too, there are also some excellent options for women in the low to the mid-size range. This means up to 34 mm in size. Day-Dates can make for a stylish addition to a woman’s wrist and are notable as being the first design to feature a dual day and date display.
Features of the Rolex Day-Date that make it a superb women’s Rolex include the following:
- Material options: The Day-Date can be a more feminine watch in the men’s range, as it features many types of metal (including yellow or rose gold). As long as women stick to the midsize options, they will find a delightful watch that suits a lady’s wrist. Bracelet options are also abundant on the market, so ladies will have a lot of choices.
- Dial colours: We have not discussed dials so far, but what better opportunity to add a touch of femininity to a watch than on its face? The wide selection of dial colours, many in a vibrant and nostalgic style, allow the Day-Date to lean towards the feminine. Cream colours and light gold go well with Roman numerals.
- Numeral choices: While we are on the subject of numerals, you can have Roman numerals, Arabic numerals or just numerals! The rhodium-coated lume hands will glow iridescently while wearing the watch at a party, or will bounce off the face in daylight. You can give your watch the shimmer you want, so it is a wonderful watch for a woman.
There is a lot of room for customisation on the Day-Date, and its simplicity of displaying the full day, date and time makes it a good option for women who do not want a high-performance watch, but would like a chic style and luxurious touch. Day-Dates are among the most popular globally.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling vintage Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch.
How to Buy a Women’s Rolex Watch
Buying a new women’s Rolex is a good idea if you are hell-bent on a certain type of customisation and do not have concerns about price. However, you can expect to get a lot of the variety you want on the second-hand market too. Check out our current stock to see if there are any women’s Rolex watches available. All of our watches and other items sell very quickly.
If you would like to buy a new Rolex watch you will need to find a dealer who is authorised and regulated by the Rolex company; you can do this on the Rolex® Official Website.
How to Sell a Women’s Rolex Watch
The best way to sell a women’s Rolex is to use our private buying service. By selling to us you can take advantage of our unique position in the antique trade and get a direct transaction with zero auction fees or other deductions. We have experience spanning more than 20 years.
The selling process for your used or second-hand Rolex watch is very simple and involves the following steps:
Booking your valuation
Once a time and date have been agreed, we will visit you at your place of residence to conduct a private valuation.
Accepting our offer
Once we have inspected your rolex watch, we will make you an offer.
Receiving your payment
You will receive your payment then and there through BACS as this is the fastest form of payment.
- Book a valuation: The first step is to book a free valuation with us, which will take place in the comfort of your home. After taking a few key details about your women’s Rolex, such as the model and reference, we will confirm our interest and come to visit.
- Accept our offer: You will surely accept our fair and generous offer, which includes no fees, and we will gladly give you up-to-date information about the price of gold and other information on how we arrive at this figure. Our offers are always obligation-free.
- Receive your payment: Once you accept our offer we will arrange for an immediate, full cash payment for the entire value of your women’s Rolex watch or any other items that you are selling. We offer instant BACS payments and do not leave until the money arrives in your account.
The number of very happy clients we have had grows by the day, with many enthusiastic testimonials from people who are delighted with the honest, professional approach we offer. One person has said the following:
“I have just sold my Rolex Submariner to Daniel. He gave me a very fair price and the transaction was flawless. He travelled over 90 miles to be with me and was spot on time too! A real honourable gentleman and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.”
– Pelham Temple, London.
For more testimonials, take a look at our homepage. We understand that selling high-value items such as luxury watches can bring some concerns, but our service is a very refreshing experience. We are confident you will leave an enthusiastic review, too.
Are you looking to sell your Rolex watch? Our offer will be higher than you can achieve at auction.
Buying and Selling Women’s Rolex Watches
Ladies’ watches are among the most important items that we buy, and we are always happy to find new and exciting women’s Rolexes on the second-hand market. We have a great insight into what makes a compelling Rolex watch for a woman – the list above demonstrates just some of the potential watches women can enjoy wearing, owning, collecting or selling.
We often have many watches suitable for ladies’ wrists in our current stock, so please feel free to browse there for the chance to buy a superb, genuine women’s Rolex. If you are interested in selling or you would like to learn more please feel free to get in touch and book a free valuation today.