Get an Expert Valuation on Your Rolex Sky-Dweller With Burlingtons
Get A Valuation
At Burlingtons, we have over two decades worth of experience in buying and selling luxury watches, with an established network of collectors and retailers across the country. We can provide expert valuations on your Rolex Sky-Dweller wherever you are, privately and in-person, for free. There are no hidden charges or extra fees and what we value your watch at is what you will get paid.
Pre-owned Rolex watches are always in-demand and the Sky-Dweller model, like most Rolex timepieces, retains its high value. The Sky-Dweller displays a dual time zone simultaneously, as well as a calendar, making it a popular piece across the world for frequent travellers.
If you want to sell your Rolex Sky-Dweller watch, the best option is Burlingtons. Going through a public auction is time-consuming and may not get you the best price, as extra fees and commission charges mean you lose out. There are zero extra costs with Burlingtons, and payment is immediate. We come to you, at a location of your choosing where you feel safe.
If you would like an expert valuation on your Rolex Sky-Dweller from a friendly professional, contact us or fill out a valuation form today.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch .
How to Sell Your Oyster Perpetual Rolex Watch
HOW IT WORKS
Booking your valuation
Once a time and date have been agreed, we will visit you at your place of residence to conduct a private valuation.
Accepting our offer
Once we have inspected your rolex watch, we will make you an offer.
Receiving your payment
You will receive your payment then and there through BACS as this is the fastest form of payment.
- Booking your valuation: The first step of the process of selling your Rolex Sky-Dweller is to send us a description of the watch along with pictures, so we can ascertain our interest in the item. If we are interested, we will contact you to arrange a time and date to come to you in a place of your choosing so that we can carry out the full valuation process.
- Accepting our offer: The in-person valuation process is simple and completely free of charge. We have over 20 years of experience in valuing luxury watches and can give you an honest, expert valuation with the best price. An offer on your watch will be given then and there. But don’t worry if you decide against selling: you are under no obligation and will not be charged for the call-out.
- Receiving payment: If you do choose to sell, payment for your Rolex Sky-Dweller watch will be made immediately, with no deductions. The price we value your Rolex at is the price we pay you. Our preference for payment is BACS as it is the safest, most efficient method, but we are happy to discuss other payment methods if this doesn’t suit you.
Now that you understand how the Burlingtons buying process works, you can contact us to have your Rolex Sky-Dweller valued, free of charge.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling vintage Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch.
Why Sell Your Rolex Sky-Dweller Through Burlingtons?
At Burlingtons, outstanding customer service is our speciality. Our end goal is to leave clients feeling happy and assured that they have sold through us. The valuations we give are honest and backed up by over 20 years of experience selling luxury watches. The selling process happens at a time and place chosen by you, so it is safe and convenient. Plus, there is no obligation to sell if you choose not to. We are focussed on what the best option is for you.
Burlingtons is the best option for selling your Rolex Sky-Dweller because we are experts in the field, and have the knowledge to give you the best valuation possible for your particular item. Hidden fees and extra charges from auction houses mean you can feel cheated out of a fair price for your item if you sell through them, but our final valuation is honest, upfront and immediate.
Here is just one of many positive reviews we have received recently from a delighted former client:
“I had a truly wonderful meeting and transaction with Daniel today. Professionalism is a star quality. I received more cash from him than I expected. I thoroughly recommend dealing with Daniel.”
Are you wishing to sell your Rolex watch? Our offer will be higher than you can achieve at auction.
How Much is a Rolex Sky-Dweller worth?
Rolex watches are top-quality time-pieces well-known for retaining their high value, even if used. The Rolex Sky-Dweller in particular is very valuable due to its size and its use of precious metals. Special features like an Oysterflex bracelet, blue Parachrom hairspring and a power reserve of 72 hours can all contribute to making the Rolex Sky-Dweller a very sought-after luxury watch.
It is difficult to determine the exact worth of a Rolex watch without carrying out a full valuation, but it will most likely be in the thousands. The following points are what we take into account when determining the value of your Rolex:
- Specific model and features
- Materials and precious metals
- Age of watch
- General condition and functionality
The best thing to do if you want to know the resale value of your Rolex Sky-Dweller is to fill out a free valuation form or contact us for more details.
Get Your Rolex Sky-Dweller Valued With Burlingtons Today
Burlingtons are the experts in luxury watches that you can trust. We provide the most convenient valuation process and the most refreshingly direct buying service that you will find. No hidden fees, no extra costs, no long and difficult process.
Contact us directly or fill out a simple valuation form to see how much you could get for your Rolex Sky-Dweller today.