Sell Your Rolex Milgauss for the Highest Value
We are the best option when you want to sell your Rolex Milgauss watch at the highest possible value. Originally made as an anti-magnetic, water-resistant watch for the scientific community, Milgauss models offer a hermetically sealed, stainless steel screw-down case, which gives the wearer protection from magnetic fields of up to 1,000 gauss. Selling your Milgauss watch to us will give you the best possible deal.
Get A Valuation
Not only are Rolex Milgauss watches highly valued by collectors, but we also have a unique service that lets you sell yours for the highest price. Some of the most important reasons why we’re the best option when you want to sell are listed below:
- No fees: We offer a completely private and direct transaction whether you want to sell Rolex Milgauss watches or any of the other items that we buy. As a result, there are no unexpected fees, odd commissions or other charges when you sell your watch with us.
- Immediate payments: Our team will give you an instant cash payment for the full value of your Rolex watch. Once your Rolex Milgauss is appraised you will receive the payment, which goes directly into your bank account, before we leave with your item.
- Generous valuations: You can tell us a bit more about your Rolex Milgauss before the valuation but we are confident that our offer will be very generous, thanks to our impressive fee-free structure and our honest reputation spanning over 20 years in the trade.
Understandably, you might have a few worries when selling what are often very rare, precious or high-value items. However, we offer a refreshingly trustworthy, friendly and smooth buying service, whether you want to sell Rolex Milgauss watches or any of the other items that we buy.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our service and to book a valuation.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch .
How the Burlingtons Service Works
Although initially designed for working in high-magnetic environments, Rolex Milgauss watches have a great level of collectability, so we are keen to buy yours. If you are selling a Milgauss, GMT Master or a Daytona watch, it won’t matter – it’s the same simple process no matter what you would like to sell.
Selling a watch or any other item that we buy will always involve these simple steps:
Booking your valuation
Once a time and date have been agreed, we will visit you at your place of residence to conduct a private valuation.
Accepting our offer
Once we have inspected your rolex watch, we will make you an offer.
Receiving your payment
You will receive your payment then and there through BACS as this is the fastest form of payment.
- Book a valuation: The first step is to simply get in touch with us and book a valuation. We offer a fee-free, obligation-free and private valuation service that takes place in the comfort of your home. Our friendly, flexible team will arrange a suitable time for you.
- Accept our offer: Following a thorough appraisal of your items, one of our team members will make a fair and generous offer for your Rolex Milgauss. If you have any questions on how we get to our offer value we will gladly explain the relevant factors.
- Receive your payment: While there is no obligation to accept our offer, we are very confident that you will be eager to accept. Once you agree to a fee we will make an instant cash payment into your bank account via BACS, before leaving with your items.
We are happy to value your watch and other items at the same time, so make sure you take a look at some of the other items that we buy and tell us about them before your valuation. If you are ready to start using our simple, hassle-free selling process, just book your valuation today.
Why Choose Us?
In many ways, selling your watch can become a painful, unnecessarily long and overly-tedious experience – not to mention downright worrying at times. However, we pride ourselves on our professional service and ethical values, which are based on 20 years of experience in the trade.
We aim to deliver a hassle-free service, with the following company values at our core:
- Friendliness: sometimes selling high-value items can come with a sense of pressure, especially among less scrupulous dealers, but we offer a friendly selling experience.
- Reliability: we will get back to you when we say we will, visit your home at a convenient time and always give you a flexible service that perfectly suits your needs.
- Honesty: we will happily explain our valuations and factors that go into deciding the prices, and we are confident all offers will stand up to the most discerning scrutiny.
“10/10 An almost ‘unbelievable’ service. Within an hour after phoning ‘Burlingtons’, Daniel arrived at my home and offered me the exact price that he had quoted. He told me the 11-year old watch was pristine. He could have told me it was a bit battered just to get a reduction in the price and I would have believed him. The payment was made instantly over the phone. I would thoroughly recommend using this company. I trusted Daniel and that says it all.”
– Ian Shirley
You can read many more incredible reviews from other enthusiastic clients on our homepage.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling vintage Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch.
How Much Will I Get For My Rolex Milgauss?
The Milgauss is one of the highest value Oyster Perpetuals around and, considering it has stainless steel materials, that is no small feat. The amazing design is a big reason for them being in very high demand with collectors. However, Milgauss watches do contain several other valuable materials, such as green-tinted sapphire crystals.
While there are a lot of factors that go into deciding how much we will offer when you sell a Rolex Milgauss watch, there are several very important factors that affect the value we can offer which we have listed below:
- Overall condition: The earliest models of the Milgauss began production in 1956, so there is some wear and tear to be expected. However, the condition of the watch is possibly the most important part of the valuation process.
- Age: Not only does age relate to the condition of the watch, but it also affects the amount we can offer. The Milgauss is an icon of the atomic age, so many older models are of historical note and are therefore worth more than others.
- Caliber: There are many popular calibers with different values in the Milgauss watch range, including the famous caliber 3131.
- References: Famous or desirable references for the Milgauss are worth more on the open market – such as the Milgauss ref. 1019 that became well known in the 1960s.
With such a diverse set of criteria it can be frustrating when you are unable to come up with a firm value before your appraisal. However, we will ask a few questions and give you an estimate. From just a few details that you’ll give to us when you get in touch, we can make this estimate very accurate
The style of your Milgauss is unlikely to affect the value too much. Black or blue dials are desirable to some, but others will prefer a white dial, so there is no need to worry about that. You will get a much higher price if your Rolex Milgauss has its original box, too.
Are you looking to sell your Rolex watch? Our offer will be higher than you can achieve at auction.
Book a Valuation to Sell Your Rolex Milgauss
There are many reasons to sell your Rolex Milgauss with our unique private buying service, but the main one is that you will always get the highest possible price and avoid all fees. If you require a fast appraisal and payment, we are also a great choice as we can get to work very fast.
Whether there is an old Rolex Milgauss in your collection that you just don’t wear anymore or if there is a newer Milgauss you have that is no longer wanted, we can help. Book a professional valuation by getting in touch with us to sell a Rolex Milgauss in the comfort of your home today.