Sell Jewellery in Taunton
Our professional and no-obligation jewellery valuation and buying services are designed to provide a stress-free and straightforward approach to selling jewellery in Taunton. Our team of highly experienced jewellery brokers can evaluate and purchase your jewellery all from the comfort of your own home.
Get A Valuation
Eliminate the inconvenience of auction fees and dealing with third parties. We always offer highly competitive prices with upfront evaluations.
Our team of appraisers are always looking for the following:
- Rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more containing diamonds or other precious stones
- Antique or heirloom jewellery sets
- High-quality vintage necklaces, rings, bracelets, and more
- Damaged gold jewellery, or damaged jewellery containing precious gems
Burlingtons have been providing professional jewellery appraisal and buying services for over 20 years. We have a wealth of knowledge, experience, and contacts in our field, and we always offer extremely accurate valuations for your jewellery.
Burlingtons Ltd has been buying and selling jewellery for years. Our prices are adjusted hourly to reflect the current London Gold fix price.
How Do Our Jewellery Buying Services Work?
Burlingtons are able to purchase a wide range of quality items in Taunton and across the UK. Whether you wish to sell a Cartier ring or a well-looked-after heirloom, we would be happy to offer our valuation services and provide you with a fair and accurate price.
Booking your valuation
Once a time and date have been agreed, we will visit you at your place of residence to conduct a private valuation.
Accepting our offer
Once we have inspected your jewellery, we will make you an offer.
Receiving your payment
You will receive your payment then and there through BACS as this is the fastest form of payment.
- Book a valuation: We are able to visit you at your property on a date and time which suits you best. Our valuation process determines the most accurate price for your jewellery.
- Accept our offer: We always aim to provide a fair and accurate evaluation when offering a price for your jewellery. Our offers are always obligation-free, and we are always willing to explain our pricing.
- Receive your payment: When the time comes to pay you, we can provide a full cash payment via BACS. You can also request an alternative secure payment method upon accepting your offer. There are never any hidden fees.
To eliminate any potential stress caused by the jewellery selling process, we always endeavour to create a calm and professional environment in which you can confidently sell your jewellery in Taunton.
“We would highly recommend dealing with Burlingtons, we received high prices and immediate payment”.
– MR & MRS FORD | NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Why Choose Burlingtons to Sell Jewellery in Taunton?
Choosing us for selling your jewellery in Taunton means you are guaranteed to receive a fair and highly competitive price which can be paid directly to you. We are known for trustworthy and reliable jewellery purchasing services across the UK, and our expertise is highly respected in the industry. You can feel confident that you are selling your jewellery to a professional and risk-free broker.
We’re also proud to boast a number of glowing reviews from our clients:
“Fantastic experience with Daniel, very kind and considerate; especially as some of our items were from my late mother.
He was incredibly kind and considerate and made it very clear what was of interest and what wasn’t, which made it all a lot easier.
Would not hesitate to use him again. Prompt payment and a very good price offered.”
– Vicky Whitbread, December 2022
To read more of our testimonials, please see our homepage.
How Much Can I Sell my Jewellery in Taunton For?
We cannot provide an accurate valuation of your jewellery without prior verification from one of our team. It is important to keep in mind that there are some factors which can sometimes alter the price we offer:
- Current gold prices and other trends in the market
- Current trends in style and design
- The overall condition of your jewellery – damaged jewellery will be worth less
- The age of your jewellery – if your item is particularly old, but remains in great condition, it could be worth more
We’re proud to have great relationships with a number of private buyers, so we may offer a higher price if you have a sought-after item.
Book Your Jewellery Valuation in Taunton Today
Not only do our team have a wealth of experience and knowledge to provide you with an accurate valuation of your jewellery, but we can also provide a stress-free and professional environment in which to confidently sell your jewellery.
To sell your jewellery in Taunton in a hassle-free and compassionate environment, look no further than Burlingtons.