Sell Rolex Yacht-Master II Watches
We are the best option for selling Rolex Yacht-Master II watches and avoiding unnecessary fees. Our unique private buying service is a fantastic choice for shrewd sellers, and it will always get you the highest possible amount for your watch or any other items you wish to sell with us.
Get A Valuation
When you sell your Rolex Yacht-Master II to us you will get the following benefits of our fantastic service:
- No fees: We never charge any kind of fee when we buy from you. Auction fees, commissions and other deductions are never part of the selling experience, so you will always get the full value of your items – no matter what you might be selling.
- Instant payments: You will always get the full offer value with immediate payment; there is no waiting around. When you sell your Rolex Yacht-Master II to us we will not leave with your items until the money has arrived in your account.
- Free valuations: When the time comes for you to sell your watches, you might not be certain how much one particular Yacht-Master II model is worth. However, if you sell a luxury watch with us you’ll also receive a free no-obligation valuation, so you can sell with complete confidence.
We buy a variety of yellow and white gold Rolex watches, including those with or without their original box. If you have a Yacht-Master II, we want to buy it! You will get to see our professional, friendly service in full swing as soon as you get in touch with our team to book a valuation.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch .
How the Burlingtons Private Buying Service Works
You can sell Rolex Yacht-Master II watches in the most simple, cost-effective way with our brilliant service. It’s a refreshing, straightforward and hassle-free option for parting with a high-value Rolex watch – as well as any of the other items we buy.
Our private buying service works using these three easy steps:
Booking your valuation
Once a time and date have been agreed, we will visit you at your place of residence to conduct a private valuation.
Accepting our offer
Once we have inspected your rolex watch, we will make you an offer.
Receiving your payment
You will receive your payment then and there through BACS as this is the fastest form of payment.
- Book a valuation: The first step is to book your free, no-obligation valuation with our professional team. Our expert appraisers will find a convenient time and date to conduct the valuations in the comfort of your own home.
- Accept our offer: We will conduct a fair and accurate valuation of your Yacht-Master II and give you a generous offer. We can explain how we have come to the offer we give you, factoring in the price of gold and other materials, or things such as the model.
- Receive payment: We will give you a full and instant payment, usually via BACS. The value of the offer is the amount that will arrive in your bank account. We do not leave with your Rolex Yacht-Master II until the money has arrived in your account.
The Rolex Yacht-Master II is a highly sought-after watch with several desirable variations, including different bezel colours, Oyster bracelet types and other collectable features, so we are keen to buy all of them. Start the selling process now and book your valuation today.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling vintage Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch.
Why Choose Us to Sell Your Rolex Yacht-Master II?
Parting with high-value items such as luxury watches can cause a little bit of worry, but we have one of the most trustworthy and reliable services for selling all types of goods. We pride ourselves on providing an ethical service for a very refreshing client experience.
The levels of service we provide see many enthusiastic testimonials and client reviews as a result. See below for what one very happy person has to say about using our private buying service:
“I emailed Daniel a photo of a watch and he came straight back with a very fair valuation. He then came to my home and agreed a sale and payment made immediately. Daniel was a pleasure to deal with, very efficient, thorough and trustworthy. I look forward to working with Daniel again and I would recommend him to anyone.”
Whether you want to sell a single watch or your whole collection, you will get the same impeccable levels of service. Check out our homepage to read some more of our glowing testimonials.
How Much Will I Get for My Rolex Yacht-Master II?
The Rolex Yacht-Master II is a luxury sports watch, so it combines the best of what Rolex has to offer with precious metals and reliable mechanisms that are housed in the famous Oyster case. As a result, the Yacht-Master II can command high prices – even on the used market.
The following factors which commonly affect the value of Rolex watches during valuation:
- Condition: The value of a Yacht-Master II is influenced by its condition. Broken, scratched and other imperfect watches may still be valuable, but are often less valuable than their perfectly functioning counterparts.
- Make and model: Although it was only introduced in 2010, there are quite a few different movements with many customisations. We can give you a better idea of pricing once we have the details of the make, model number and other information.
- Precious metals: A solid gold watch is worth much more than a stainless steel variety, so the presence of precious metals and other valuable materials, such as diamonds, can influence your watch offer quite significantly.
Although we will always give you the best price possible, we will need to take down some details on your item before providing an estimate and conduct a full valuation to provide a firm offer. Feel free to get in touch with us now to book your free valuation.
Are you looking to sell your Rolex watch? Our offer will be higher than you can achieve at auction.
Book a Valuation to Sell Your Rolex Yacht-Master II
Our unique service gives you the best price for your watch, or for any other items you wish to sell. We are confident that you will be surprised and delighted by the smooth transaction, professional service and honest prices we can offer for your Rolex Yacht-Master II.
We offer a superb service based on more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Our team members are all well-respected in the antique and luxury watch community, so you know you can trust us. Now that you are ready to sell your Rolex Yacht-Master II, book a valuation with us.