Sell Rolex Submariner Watches for the Highest Price
If you are thinking of selling a Rolex Submariner watch you will understand the value and appeal of such a classic design. With types ranging from new special editions to classic models from the 1950s, Submariners are known as classic luxury watches – and we will buy them if you are thinking of selling your watch.
Get A Valuation
When selling your new or used Rolex watch with us you will get the following benefits of our unique private buying service:
- Free valuations: Valuing your Rolex comes with no obligation to sell. You get free valuations from our expert team. We have experience with many Rolex watches so can provide an accurate assessment of all different types.
- Fast payments: We understand the need to sell a watch fast, so we will offer an instant cash payment for your Rolex Submariner and any other items that we buy. You can choose from many flexible payment options.
- No auction fees: Our service guarantees that you will get the highest possible price for your watch and all other items, as we offer a private buying service direct from you that avoids all auction fees or charges.
If you have a Rolex Submariner watch you will know that they are a good investment and will likely have increased in value over time. You will see our professional, friendly and honest service in action when you book your valuation.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch .
How the Burlingtons Service Works
The Burlingtons service works in the same simple way whether you are selling a Rolex Submariner, other luxury watch brands or any of the items that we buy. It is a completely hassle-free process that has the following straightforward steps:
Booking your valuation
Once a time and date have been agreed, we will visit you at your place of residence to conduct a private valuation.
Accepting our offer
Once we have inspected your rolex watch, we will make you an offer.
Receiving your payment
You will receive your payment then and there through BACS as this is the fastest form of payment.
- Book your valuation: The first step is to book one of our private and free valuations, which will take place in the comfort of your own home. Our highly-qualified experts will visit you and conduct a thorough appraisal.
- Accept our offer: We will make a fair and generous offer for your Rolex Submariner watch, which we are confident that you will accept. If you have any questions about the price we arrive at we are happy to answer them.
- Receive your payment: Once you accept our offer, which includes no auction fees, charges or deductions we will make an instant cash payment via BACS. Once payment is complete we will leave with your items.
If you have a preferred payment option we can accommodate this need, such as splitting payment between multiple accounts. We can also offer cash up to a value of £5,000. Now that you are ready to sell, simply book your valuation now.
Burlingtons Ltd have been buying and selling vintage Rolex watches for over 20 years. Our experts are on hand to give you the best evaluation for your watch.
Why Choose Us to Sell Your Rolex Submariner Watch?
The main reason to choose us when you want to sell your watch is that you will get the highest possible price – thanks to our completely private and direct buying service. However, we also offer a hassle-free service that is very friendly and professional.
We operate with a firm set of core values that are a breath of fresh air for people who want to sell high-value goods, and it gives us many satisfied customers. See below for what one very happy person has to say about using our service:
“I have just sold my Rolex Submariner to Daniel. He gave me a very fair price and the transaction was flawless. He travelled over 90 miles to be with me and was spot on time too! A real honourable gentleman and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.”
– Pelham Temple
You can take a look at many more enthusiastic reviews on our homepage for more information on the quality of our service.
Are you looking to sell your Rolex watch? Our offer will be higher than you can achieve at auction.
How Much Can I Sell My Rolex Submariner For?
You are probably wondering, ‘How much is a Rolex Submariner watch worth?’ As Submariner watches are a line of sports watches they are very high performance, so they tend to fetch high prices.
Rolex sports watches in the Submariner line were originally developed for diving and their performance at depth is important to their value. However, the materials in your watch are usually what affects the value most.
We buy many types of Rolex watches, so will buy antique, vintage and modern models from many periods and collections, with special editions often very collectable. The prices we offer for Submariners depends on the following:
- Make and model number, some classic or discontinued designs are worth more than others
- Presence of gold, diamonds or precious stones
- Condition, wear and tear or damage may affect the overall value we can offer
We only buy white or yellow gold Rolex watches and those containing diamonds or other precious stones. Please note that we will also buy stainless steel watches if you have an old or rare Submariner without much wear and tear. We may be interested in valuing it – so feel free to get in touch to find out.
Sell Rolex Submariners with Burlingtons
The Submariner is a classic watch collected by many dealers, private collectors and designers all over the world, so we are keen to buy them from you – and you will always get the highest possible prices when you use our unique service.
Whether you have one Rolex Submariner watch to sell or a selection of luxury watches we can offer a private, smooth and direct transaction. You can sell your Rolex Submariner watch by getting in touch with us to book a valuation today.